Sunday, March 6, 2011

OCL55 - CASE Challenge

Well, here it is again, time for another Our Craft Lounge Challenge!  I do not know what happened to the week, but I sure didn't accomplish everything I wanted to or even get my posting done.

The challenge this week is entitled: Copy and Share Everything.  So, here is my version.  I used Debbie Corbrai's card from OCL's Sneak Peak Day One called, "Hey Chick."


I took the liberty of using the Eyelet Squares from Spellbinders since I do not have the Scalloped Squares. Which  means, there is another Spellbinders set to purchase.  In looking at the picture, it looks a little crooked to me. Does that mean the photography is off or I need a new pair of glasses?   Sorry!

Below is a list of the supplies used.
Thanks for taking the time to stop on by!  Hope you have a great Sunday.
Happy Creating!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. So cute Barbara, love the happy colors and the cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER TWEET!!!! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along on the OCL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete