Friday, March 11, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

Fabulous Friday!   Welcome to my blog and the latest posting.  Today's card is a sweet baby card made for my friend's daughter's first baby shower.  I found this picture on Mo's Digital Pencil and yes, it is by Mo Manning.

I think the picture is absolutely precious so, the card had to be as well.  I finally found the paper I wanted to use at Michaels.  It is by Deja Views, Sharon Ann Baby Collection and the paper is double sided.  I made an easel card so it could be put in the nursery.



The pink and green cardstock blend well together.  The cardstock is Bazzil's "Betty Blush" and  "Spring Breeze".  A Martha Stuart punch was used to make the loop boarders from both colors. The pearl scrolls, from Want 2 Scrap, were added to make the card girlie.  Soft, pink, organdy ribbon with polka dots, hold a charm, stating, "It's a Girl!".

Spelbinders, Shapabilities, "Fleur De Lis Motifs were used along with their Circle dies.  The sentiment was typed on the computer using one of my favorite fonts called, Zapfino.

Copic marker used included: RV11, RV11, E00, E02, BG01, Bg11, E53, Y11, Y15.

I guess that is it.  I must say, I love the way the card turn out!

Thank for taking your time to stop on by.
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment