Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's Bar-B-Que

I have gotten so far behind on my posting, mainly due to just being lazy with all the rain! Now I  am playing catch up.

Whether it is rain or shine at our home we bar-b-que!  This gave me the idea for a card for men and I found this stamp by Hambo and it is perfect!

The dotted paper is from Graphic 45's "Fashionista Collection" and the apron paper is from Moixxie's "Joy of Baking- Cook Wear".  Black and red cardstock from Bazzill was used and cut out with Spellbinders, Nestibilities Label Two.  Red and White twine was used as an embellishment along with a black button.  The sentiment is computer generated.
The same papers we used to finish off the inside with a special birthday wish.

I really love this card!  The chef makes me laugh but I know it is so typical of men at the barb-b-que.
Copic markers were used to color him.  They included:  E00, E02. R22, R24, R27, B21, B23, C0, C02, and C6.

I hope you like my little post today!
Happy Creating!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment