Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Craft Lounge 58 - Sketch Challenge - Tweet

Happy Friday!  I feel like I am on a roll  and have had a great time working on my cards.  Today's card is for the Our Craft Lounge Sketch Challenge # 58.  I used their stamps set, "Tweet Thang".   This was a fun, cute card to make.

The three colors of cardstock chosen are by Bazzill.  The patterned papers are from an old Basic Grey tablet I found when straightening up my craft room.  A Martha Stewart punch was used to make the crown like border and Spellbinders, Nestibilities, Label Four was used to enhance the image and sentiment.   Embellishments included three little flower brads, ribbon and a soft yellow button.  The image was colored with Copic Markers, Y11, Y15,  YG 00. YG01, YG 03, YG07, YG63, YR 61, YR65, YR82, R11, R20 and N1.

The card seems very crisp and clean and I must say, I love it!!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Creating!

Hugs,

1 comment: