Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fore......

It is a wonderful Wednesday here in Southern California!!  The temperature is a warm 80 degrees and the skies are a vivid blue.  Awesome!!

Today, I chose another stamp from Penny Black and it is another Hedge Hog.  Believe it or not, I can't find the name.  Isn't he cute?  I needed to make a card for one of our camping friend's birthday and I just knew Hedgy was the perfect stamp.


The colors I choose are definitely manly and work well with  the image.   Cardstock and ribbon  from my scrap basket were used.  To get the rough edges, I tore the paper and used scissors.  The sentiment was done on my computer and cut out with a circle punch.  Finally, I colored with Copic Markers; G12, G14, E00, E02, R22, C1, C3, C5.

I really love the way the card turned out and I am sure our friend, Frank, will like it as well.   Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara..I just wanted to let yo know just in case you did not received my email. I replied and forwarded the one I sent yesterday. If for any reason you are not getting my emails. Please email me again an let me know. I will email you from my husbands account if I have to.. Computers!! So unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete