Monday, March 7, 2011

Ready for the Easter Parade

Happy Monday! Here we are already seven says into March and Spring is fast approaching.  I decided it was time to work on an Easter card even though it is late in April this year.  

The stamp I chose for today is a Penny Black stamp called,"Easter Bonnet".  I think this duck is so cute with her beautiful large bonnet.  She makes me smile and giggle a little, but most all she sparks so many wonderful memories of growing up in Philadelphia and getting ready for Easter!  The  new dresses, shoes and hats were always such a thrill for my sister and me.  We even got new gloves so we could be perfect little ladies. lol


The paper I chose is from K & Company, Botanical Specialty Paper Pad designed by Susan Winget.  The pad has some absolutely beautiful floral papers in it and I can hardly wait to use then other cards.   Another new purchase this weekend is the Martha Stewart punch with the flowers and leaves.  Love it!

I must say, I am very happy how this card turned out.  I hope you like it as well.
The supplies used are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by.  If you have time, please leave a comment.
Happy Creating!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment