Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

It is a beautiful day in Southern California and the weather is starting to warm up to the 80's.  I feel like I have been rejuvenated and Spring definitely has sprung!  

Today, I chose to post flowers.  The stamp is by Stampendous and is so easy to work with.  Three colors, that's all it takes and the flowers are painted.  I used Copic Marker  RV00, RV 55, RV63.  The center of the flower was done with Our Craft Lounge's Sparkly Fluff, "Eyeliner Black".  In addition to the Bazzill lavender cardstock the paper chosen was from a Susan Winget Botanical Specialty Paper Pad by K&Company.  The embellishments are a mauve ribbon and the cut outs were made using Spellbinders Shapabilities.

The card itself has multiple possibilities and can be used as a Thank You, Birthday or even a Sympathy card.  I love these flowers!

Hope you have a wonderful day!  Happy creating!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete