Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Craft Lounge Challenge 56 - Supplies

Wishing you a Spectacular Saturday!  There is one thing for sure, the weekends always seem to be busier than a week day and I'm retired!

My card today is for the Our Craft Lounge Challenge 56 - "Supplies".  In other words use Bling!  When Graphic 45 came out with the "Le Cirque Collection", I wanted to use it!  Next, Our Craft Lounge came out with one of their new releases called,"Circus, Circus" and it all came together with a little bling.  It may be hard to tell from the picture, but the elephant's head is over laid and popped up.  He has a little bit of Sparkly Fluff in his ears. Trying to make the tent look like it was made of cloth, I added more Sparkly Fluff.  The mane and tail of the lion also has, you guessed it, Sparkly Fluff!


Having taught for 42 years, I crazy for  Dr. Seuss and since March 2nd was his birthday I decided to use a Dr. Seuss saying.  It comes in another OCL stamp pack entitled, "The Pond", and just seemed fitting for this card.  I also decided that this would be a fun graduation card so, I finished off the inside with another saying from Dr. Seuss typed on the Computer!


I am really happy with the way it turned out and I hope you like it as well!  

Here is a list of the supplies used.
 Thanks for taking the time to stop on by.  Have a great Sunday!

Happy Creating!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment