Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love

Happy Thursday!  All I can say is " rain, rain, go away, come again another day."  I am tired of the rain and the cold in Southern California!  I need SUN!!!!

Today, I have a special little card I made for my cousin in Florida. She recently got engaged and is celebrating this Saturday!  I found this image by Wee Stamps and I knew it was the perfect image for my card!
The paper is from Susan Winget's Specialty Paper Pad by K & Company.  I used Martha Stewart's punch to make the design in the Bazill card stock and mounted it on white.  The pearl embellishments are from Say it With Bling and the ribbon from Michael's.  A computer generated sentiment seemed to finish of the front of the card.
I decorated the inside of the card using the same Martha Stewart punch along with a piece of the paper.  A message regarding "Love" and Congratulations were computer generated and place on the inside of the card.

Copic Markers were used to color the image.  They included: B21, B23, Y11, Y15, R12, G40, G82, BV000, BV01.

This was a fun little card to complete and I know precious Michelle and her guy, Johnny, will really like it.  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  I can hardly wait for it to get to them.

I hope you like the card!  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time----
Happy Creating!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment