Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Colby

It has been a Mad Monday around our home!  Mind you it has been freezing cold in California, not like what the people on the East Coast have in endured, but for us 30 degrees is quite cold!  The thermostat on the heater died and the repair company can not get to us for two days. My hands have been cold so I decided to use them by spending time coloring.

OK, there is a brighter side to what ever happens!  Believe me when I say that I am a lucky person because I was an educator for 42 years and I was able to touch the lives of so many children and they in return touched mine and still do!  I have one very special young man, my cling on when I had him, who lives close by and has become a fantastic adult.  The card I made is for Colby who's like a son.  We are both dog lovers and that makes this the most appropriate stamp for him.

I choose Our Craft Lounge's "Pat the Bad Dog".  His dog, Moose, doesn't go after the shoes but he decided to leave a special package when he was inside Bass Pro Shop the other day.[lol]  So, Pat was the right stamp to choose.

I love Graphic 45 paper and their vivid colors. I am so thrilled with the way the card turned out and I know Colby will love it!


Here is the list of the supplies I used.

Wishing you a glorious Monday!  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment