Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Craft Lounge Design Team Sketch Challenge 41

Thanksgiving is over and I finally had time to work on my cards.  Today's card was really fun to do and meets the specifications of Our Craft Lounge Challenge 41.  I love this snow flake and dot paper that comes from DCWV’s Christmas combo pack.  They really seem to compliment each other.  Martha Stewart's laced scalloped punch was used for the trim and was done twice.  The green banner needed a little spark so the dotted red ribbon was used to add a little brightness. 


Just prior to Thanksgiving, my husband brought home eight live poinsettias to decorate our home  for the holidays so I decided to choose the poinsettia from Our Craft Lounge “Happy Holly Days” Collection.  Each poinsettia was stamped three times and cut out to make the layers.  Foam pop dots were used to elevate each layer of the flower and give it dimension.  

Copic markers that were  used included: R22, R24, R27, Y11, Y19,  G40, G 82 and G07.  The background of the white disc is shaded with BG0000

I hope you like the card.  Thanks for taking the time and stopping by.

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment