Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shhh....

It won’t be long until little ones will be counting down the days for Santa’s arrival. Can’t you just picture Santa trying to quiet the dog on Christmas Eve as not to wake the children. 

This charming little stamp from Stampavie is by Penny Johnson.  The paper is from DCWV’s Combo Christmas Stack which had the two foil papers I chose for the backgrounds.




I must admit that I found this layout  at Our Craft Lounge’s Friday Challenge.  One day soon I will have enough courage to try my first challenge.


Copics used include:  R22, R24, R27, E00, E02, E31, E33, E41, E42, Y11, Y15,  YG06, YG17
Our Craft Lounge White Fluff was used for the fur and beard.
 

I think this cute little 4x4 could be used to present a fine bottle of wine to the host of a holiday dinner or party.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating,

No comments:

Post a Comment