Sunday, November 14, 2010

Santa and Friends

I guess I will admit it, I Love Stampavie Stamps!  Today's stamp is an endearing Penny Johnson stamp entitled “Gifts for You”.  

Digging through my older Christmas stash I found this cute paper from Basic Grey.  A Martha Stewart punch was used to make the scallops at the bottom and the snowflake ribbon just seemed to compliment the scene.  Cookie Cutter Nesting Labels were used to cut out the picture and frame. The red card stock just seemed to top it off.


Copics used included:  R22, R24, YG06, YG17, E41, E42, Y11. Y15, C01, E00, E02.  Spica's clear glitter pen was used on the snow flakes and Our Craft Lounge fluff finished off Santa’s beard and trim.  Finally, the background was airbrushed with BG0000. 

This is a card that any friend would enjoy receiving.

Happy Creating,

No comments:

Post a Comment