Friday, November 12, 2010

Let It Snow

This is my first challenge ever!  As you can tell from my blog I finally got it up and running last Monday.  So here goes.   The design is from Our Craft Lounge Friday Challenge # 39.


The stamps are the penguins from
Our Craft Lounge Penguin Fun Collection .   The paper is from Bo Bunny’s Winter Joy and the card stock is from  Core Destinations.  I had fun coloring these cute little guys with the following Copics: C1, C2, Y11, Y15, BV000, BV02, BG01 and BG000.  Foam dots were used to pop the penguins up and snowflake brads made great added embellishments.

I am still a little nervous about this posting but it is ready.  I hope you enjoy the card.

Happy Creating,

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is absolutely darling!
    Thanks so much for joining in with the Our Craft Lounge sketch challenge this week! We're happy to see you playing along!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the purple for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete