Monday, December 6, 2010

OCLDT 42 - Love Bites

Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog. There has been so much going on at home with the start of the Holidays that I seem to have gotten behind on the posts to my blog so here goes.  Recently, I was fortunate enough to win a set of stamps from Our Craft Lounge Thankful for You Promotion,” so I decided I would use it for this week Challenge.  


Before we know Christmas will be a thing of the past and we will be getting ready for Valentine’s Day.  So I chose “Pat the Dog” to be the inspiration for this card.  The paper is “Love Struck” by Making Memories and backed by a bright red card stock.  I used a Martha Stewart Dotted corner punch for the top two corners.  Pat was cut out with a Nestabilities oval and mounted on red card stock cut with Nestabilities scalloped oval. Foam dots were used to elevate Pat.  The embellishments include red grosgrain dotted ribbon, white edging, topped off with a white button.




The following Copic Markers were used to color Pat:  E00, E01, E31, E33, E37, R20, R22, R24, G40, G82, B0000.  Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment