Friday, November 12, 2010

Let’s Celebrate

This is a fun little card that I made especially for a friend my husband and I camp with each summer.  We have known him since he was two and now he is a Senior in High School. 



 


 Once again, it’s another adorable stamp from Stampavie. Tina Wenke is the designer and it entitled “The Mouse with Ice Cream.”  The double sided paper  used was in a birthday packet I found at my local Craft Store, The Tall Mouse.  The company name is not on the paper I am sorry to say. The card stock is from Die Cuts  With a View and the button embellishments are from Basic Grey.
The inside is finish and ready to be sent.




                                                           Here are copic markers I used.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment