Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ready to Go Santa

 Ever had one of those days where technology has gotten the best of you.  Well I did yesterday.  Well I was told by Hughes Net that my husband and I used the internet too much so they slowed us down and I could not even make a post or send an email.  Today I am going to make up for it and post two cards.  Best of all, Friday we are getting a new internet provider!

Every time I look at this stamp it brings back such wonderful childhood memories of my grandfather, a little English man,  dressing as Santa and yes, not being able to hold on to all the gifts he would bring to my sister and I.  Amazing memories! 

This Whipper Snapper Design is entitled:  “Ready to Go Santa”.  The card is a very simple design using  using Bo-Bunny Wild Berry Splatter for the red background, Happy Holiday Mistletoe for the second layer and plain green card stock for the framing.  

The embellishment, a simple reversible red and green ribbon holding two bells just seems to finish it off.

Copics used included:  E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, R22, R24, R27, G21, G40, C2, C4, C6,  BG0000, BG01, Y15 and Y19.  Santa’s Beard and fur is finished off with Sparkle Fluff from Our Craft Lounge.

Hope you like this winsome Santa.

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment