Saturday, February 12, 2011

OCL Challenge 52....Buttons and Bows

 
Well here it is another challenge at Our Craft Lounge and I am ready to play!  This weeks challenge is Buttons and Bows.  It reminds me of an old Dinah Shore Song - Buttons and Bows where she sings "I’ll be yours in buttons and bows."

So here is my card and I just love it.  I chose the Easter rabbit from “Hoppin’ Into Spring”.  Isn’t this little guy adorable?  He reminds me of Peter Rabbit and great childhood memories.  When I pulled this stamp out I knew that the Graphic 24 - “Once Upon a Time Springtime Collection” was the paper to use.



It is always a great pleasure when people stop by and visit the blog.  It is very much appreciated as well as comments.  That is how we learn.  If you would like to become a follower that would be great too!

Thanks for taking the time and please come back often.
Have a great crafting Day and Happy Valentines Day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the fact that it could be used for so many different things. Great paper and I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks wonderful with this gorgeous paper! This is my FAVorite bunny rabbit! So adorable! (I used the same image and similar colors for my card! GMTA!)

    ReplyDelete