Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Black and White

 Happy Wednesday!  I have been looking forward to working with black and white paper for a while but I could not make a decision on it until I found the right stamp.  When I purchased Our Craft Lounge's stamp set, "Vintage Traveler", I just knew I was on the right track. 

I used Memento Black ink to stamp on Copic X-Press It Blending Card. Next I mounted the images on black cardstock from Die Cuts With a View finally used Canvas Core papers called: Black and White Mini Dots Reverse along with Black and White Ribbon Strips.  While you can't real tell from the picture, I used pop dots to the top and bottom image.




It is a very crisp, clean card and I am totally pleased with it.  Hope you like it as well.  Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great Crafting Day!
Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment