Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time to Celebrate

Another day in the motorhome.  My husband is training Probation Officers and I am crafting.  Mak and I go for walks a couple of times during the day and then I have the rest of the time until Bruce gets back to be creative.  Great Fun!!!
Today I stepped outside the box and worked on a card using Our Craft Lounge’s “Vintage Traveler”.  When I saw the Graphic 45 paper I knew the pocket watch was the stamp to use.  So, I stamped it on a tag and added the extra embellishment of the clock face, a ticket, two cancelled stamps and a button.  The tag is then mounted on black card stock and finished off with the black netting.


As you can see there is no sentiment on the card.  I want it to say Time to Celebrate but, I forgot to put some of my sentiment stamps in the motorhome so it will just have to wait until we get home.  This card can be used for either a birthday or an anniversary.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment if you have the time.
Happy Creating!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment