Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bad Dog


Yesterday, a friend sent me an email regarding dogs and the lessons we learn from them and since I have my own wonderful Golden Retriever, Makano, I decided I would work on a couple of quick dog cards.  Now Makano or Mak as we call him isn’t perfect!  In fact we should have called him -”Shredder”. When someone comes to the house to visit, family or friend, Mak has to find something to shed because he is so happy.  It could be paper or it could by my dish towels.  Believe me when I say,  I do not have one dish towel that doesn’t have a whole in it thanks to Mak! lol


This made me think - the best stamp set to use for my card is from Our Craft Lounge and is called, “Pat the Bad Dog” and yes, if it was a stamp of a Golden, they would have to call him Mak the Bad Dog.

So here are the two cards of Pat.  One is called “What’s the dirt?” and the other is about choosing your dog. 




 

I noticed on the one, “What’s the dirt?” after I took the picture I have a little bit of bleeding on Pat, oops.! Oh well, I will have to go back and fix it. Sorry!

 




As for Mak, he is my boy no matter what! I will leave you with this quote, “One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you’re feeling blue is that he doesn’t try to find out why.”  Author unknown. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Creating!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, *Shredder* is a BEAUTIFUL dog! Love your Pat cards, especially the first one with the pink ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete