Sunday, January 2, 2011

Love Letters

Happy first Sunday of the New Year!  Our New Year’s was very low key and I was able to find time to work on some Valentine’s projects.  This project is a stamp from one of my favorite companies, Peddler’s Pack in Oregon.  The stamp is a background stamp entitled “Love Letters”.  Roses are one of my favorite flowers and one I love to color using Copics. 

Thanks to my husband we have more than thirty rose bushes in our yard, so I have roses most of the year.  Most ladies love to receive roses for Valentine’s Day making this the perfect stamp for a card.
Since the stamp is a large stamp I used a 5 x 7 card.  The two background papers are from Bo Bunny’s, “a gift of love” collection.  The black and red card stock behind the image is from my scrap basket and the ribbon came from Michaels.  I added a small heart charm to enrich the image.

Copic markers that were used included: R22, R24, R27, R29, R29, G03, G09, G29, Y11, W00, W0, W3.

I feel is is a very simple yet elegant card that anyone would love to receive for a Valentine.  Hope you enjoyed today’s project and that it brought a smile to your face!  Please come back soon.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment