Friday, January 14, 2011

OCL Challenge 48 - Supply Challenge


Well it is Friday and time for Our Craft Lounge’s Friday Challenge.  Continuing on with their new type of challenge , OCL has chosen this to be a supply week.  In other words you must have at least two different ribbons or trims on your card.  Here is the inspiration photo.




Today my inspiration really came from the beautiful, sunny day we were having in Southern California.  So I decided on doing a little yard work and after that it was time to get busy and work on my card for the challenge.  Thus my inspiration - the stamp set is from Our Craft Lounge, “Hoppin’ Into Spring”.  The little bunny falling into the watering can brought a smile to my face and memories of my Golden, Mak, right beside me digging or stealing my gardening tools.    I feel bad for all those in the snow and cold weather areas of the U.S..  If I had to be cooped up inside, without sun, I think I would loose my mind.
The card is made from a sea green, pearl finish card stock.  The paper is Graphic 45’s Once Upon a Spring, Butterfly Kisses.  Both sides of the paper were used. The embellishment on the card consist of the white pearl flourish, white organdy ribbon and a sea foam green ribbon place on top with a little butterfly stick pin in the bow.  The image is colored with Copics:  Y11, Y15, YR12, YR14, E30, E31, E33, E35,B21, B23, G12, G14, YG11, C00, C2, C3, C4, N3 and then popped up with foam dots.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I am very happy with the way the card!  I hope your like it as well.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, love the sweet sentiment and the pearly swirl.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. Love the pearl swirl. Thanks for playing with us over at The Lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous is that!! I love the seafoam green and all those yummy pearls!

    ReplyDelete