Monday, January 24, 2011

OCL Challenge 49 - Clean and Simple

Whew!  A week of the flu where you couldn’t even concentrate to work on any cards and a husband who was also sick but he had a bronchial infection.  I am glad that is over!!  On Saturday we left for Northern California in our motorhome after ten hours we finally arrived in Morgan Hill.  Lucky for me there is a large storage compartment to store all my craft materials and a great place in the motorhome to work.  
Sunday afternoon I finally had the opportunity to sit down and make my card for the Our Craft Lounge Challenge - Clean and Simple.  It really was fun to create a card to meet the challenge. 
My card, Love is in Bloom, is done by first using a Martha Stewart heart punch to make the heart directly into the card.  The dotted red paper is Bo Bunny’s Gift of love and the heart paper is K and Company’s Sweet Talk Pattern Hearts.  A red ribbon just seemed to finish it off.  I used Our Craft Lounge, “Notes of Love” stamps to stamp the sentiment and the flowers inside the heart.  On the inside of the card a red heart surrounds the white heart that has the flowers stamped on it.  The ink used was Tim Holtz, “fired brick” 






My first day out in the motorhome was great and I enjoyed having a place to finish my card.  I am truly a happy camper with both my card and our traveling!   The only problem was finding the right place to take the picture and as you can see, I did. 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  I would love to hear from you.  If you can, please leave a comment.
Happy creating!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. OH how fun - love the window Barbara! Thanks for playing along on the OCL Challenge this week.

    BTW - i love your lady bugs on your blog (I have some on my blog too).

    ReplyDelete