Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Be Mine

Wow! This is the first Magnolia Stamp I have ever done or posted!  I fell in love with Tilda and knew she was the perfect stamp for Valentine’s Day.

The stamp is from Magnolia Rubber Stamp's Bon Voyage Collection and is called, “Secretive Tilda”.  This is a 5 x 7 card using the traditional Valentine’s Day colors to mount the paper and the stamped image. The two colors of card stock are from DieCuts With a View.

I knew I wanted to use hearts in this card so, I choose Chatterbox Inc’s “Red to Heart” and since Tilda was holding flowers I used “Sweet Love” by Best Creations for the roses. 

 
Wanting this card to be extra special, flourishes were cut out of white card stock with the Quickutz die.  I then used Stickles to give it a sparkly affect.  The lace was placed so the points of one piece went one direction and then the other piece going the opposite direction and finally finishing it off with the red quarter inch ribbon.  


 Just a little more glitz was needed so the three rhinestones were added.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with Stampin' Up punches.  Now, you may think that the glitz on the roses was done with Stickles, too, but you would be wrong.  Don’t you just love it? It is already on the paper.  I hope you like the card as much I do. 

Finally, the Copic Markers used included: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, RV21, RV23, E000, E01, E13, E17, E19, G20, G82, B21, and B23.  I hope I didn't leave any out.

Thanks for stopping by during this very busy Holiday Season.  Merry Christmas and Happy Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment