Sunday, December 19, 2010

OCLDTC 44 - Life is Sweet

Having been gone for 10 days really put a crimp in posting to my blog. Now that I am back I am ready to start getting some of my cards posted.  I am really happy that all of my Christmas cards are done and finally mailed.  So, this week I decided to pick a stamp that had nothing to do with Christmas. 

This is a really cute set from Our Craft Lounge entitled, “Life is Sweet”.
Love the banana split and ice cream sundae because they are so life like. The blue and the green card stock is from Bazzill and the pattern paper is from a 6 x 6 Basic Grey Paper Pad.  I used the Nestabilities standard circle to cut the card stock and then mounted the circles on  a 4 inch doily.   The green dotted ribbon is from Michaels' which seems to finish off the card.   I guess you can tell the sentiment is from the stamp set.


 

The sundae and banana split are colored with the following Copic markers: Y11, Y 15, BG000, BG01, W0, RV11, E30, E31, E17, E59.  I hope I got them all! 

I am happy with the way the card turned out and I hope you like it as well.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment