Monday, December 20, 2010

Just for You

 

Recently on a trip to Vegas my husband and I took a side trip to Henderson and visited the Ethel M Candy Factory owned by the Mars Candy Company.  What a great place and the candy is to die for.  My husband has become addicted to their pecan brittle and he really isn’t a sweet eater.  Me, I fell in love with their barrel chocolate that are filled with an alcohol base cream.  They have Bourbon Liqueur, Coffee Liqueur, Irish Cream Liqueur, Amaretto Liqueur, Orange Liqueur and Rum Liqueur and they are very tasty.  I decided I wanted to share these tasty morsels with some very special friend so, this is what I came up with.
  

 

When I was at a class at Scrapbooking Heaven, Doreen the owner, introduced me to these plastic tubes that can be used for treats.  I bought both the small diameter ones and the larger diameter ones and they are great.  I used the large diameter ones and the barrels of candy fit perfectly inside.

I used Christmas paper scraps to make the little cards and used my Copics to color the digital image of the reindeer, Just for You, I purchased from Wink Wink Ink.








It was a fun project and I know my friends are going to enjoy receiving them.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment