Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thanks a Bunch

Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend.  I sure did! It was a relaxing weekend with family.  Great time!

Today's card is an adorable hedge hog in a watering can.  The stamp is by Penny Black and is called "Yearning".  The floral pattern paper is from a K & Company stack- "Feuilles".   Pink and yellow cardstock by Bazzil was enhanced  using Spellbinders Nestiblities Large Deckeled Rectangles and a scalloped rectangular punch.


The polka dot ribbon from Michaels, a butterfly brad along with the computer generated sentiment finish the card.  Copic markers were used to color the image.  Colors included: BG000, C1, C3, C5, C8, Y6, Y8, E000, E02, E31, E35, E37, G12,  and G14. 

I love Penny Black's hedge hogs and I enjoy coloring them.  I hope you like the card as much as I enjoyed coloring it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!

Hug,

No comments:

Post a Comment