Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gone Fishing

After being gone for over a month, I am ready to get my blog back up and running.  Our vacation started with a trip to Phoenix for the Copic Intermediate Class and ended by just arriving home on Tuesday night!  I must say it is great to be retired!

The card for my post today is a Penny Black Hedgehog Stamp entitled: "Fish are Jumpin'".  The paper is by  DCWV   and comes from their Nantucket Stack Collection.  I also used a dark navy and red cardstock from Bazzil to frame the pattern paper.   

I secured a small brad to the Happy Birthday sentiment and tied a piece of string to it, made a hook from a paper clip, and used a silver fish charm to finish off the embellishment.  The Copic markers used included: E000, E02, E33, E35, C2, C4, C6, C8, BV00, BV02, G40, G82, B00, B02.

This image would also make a cute  Father's Day card.  I hope you like the card as much as I enjoyed putting it together!  I really feels good to be back in the swing of things!  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating! 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment