Friday, May 13, 2011

Poppy Fields

I had the strangest thing happen to me, when I posted this to my blog last night it never showed up! LOL So I am going to try it one more time and hope that it works.

This darling little guy is another Penny Black hedge hog stamp, "Poppy Fields".  The paper I used was from and older 6x6 paper pad I found in my basket.  Looking completely over the stack I was not able to find the name of the company who made the paper.  I apologize for not being able to give them credit.


Embellishments included a blue ribbon, red flower with a beaded brad as the center and a little butterfly stick pin.  Copic markers were used to color the image and include B21, 24, C4,  C6, C8, E000, E02, G40, G82, R22, R24. and R27.

This is a very simple, fun card that may be used for many different occasions, as you can see I left off the sentiment.

Hope you have a great day. Happy creating!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment